2014 MFA Fibers, Savannah College of Art & Design, Georgia
2008 BFA Fashion Design, University of Cincinnati, Ohio
2016 Liz Robb “Hangin Out “ NIDO, S.F.
2016 Liz Robb: Window Project Exhibition, PDX Contemporary Art, Portland, Oregon
2015 Liz Robb: New Work, Transmission Gallery, Oakland, California (solo)
FiberSHED, Marin Community Foundation, Novato, California
Sanchez Art Center 50/50 Show, Sanchez Art Center, Pacifica, California
Let’s Get Lost, PDX Contemporary Art, Portland, Oregon
Contemporary Encaustic Exhibition, Royal Contemporary Gallery, Florence, Colorado
28th Annual Women’s Works Exhibition, The Old Court House Arts Center, Woodstock, Illinois
International Textile Art Biennial, Den Breughel, Haacht, Belgium
Naught Exhibition, Gensler Architecture Firm, San Francisco, California
Fiber, Art Works Downtown, San Rafael, California
2014 SF Open Studios, San Francisco, California
Mountain, PDX Contemporary Art, Portland, Oregon
Reticulation, Non-Fiction Gallery, Savannah, Georgia (solo)
Spotlight on Student Fiber Trends, Athens, Georgia
Open Studios, Savannah, Georgia
2013 Five Fiber Artists, Sicky Nar Nar Gallery, Savannah, Georgia
High Summer Social, L’Entrepot Gallery, New Orleans, Louisiana
Vernissage, Blue Gallery, Lacoste, France
Open Studios, Savannah, Georgia
“Wool Works,” by Laura Morgan, Luxe Interiors + Design Magazine: San Francisco, published November 2015
“Editorial: Features Recommendation,” by DeWitt Cheng, Visual Art Source, posted August 29, 2015
“Artist Feature: Liz Robb,” by Authenticity B Designs, Authenticitty B Interior Design, posted August 11, 2015
“Current Obsessions: Opalescent Summer,” by Remodelista Team, Remodelista, posted July 18, 2015
“Liz Robb at West Coast Craft,” by Nancy Cho, Anthology Magazine, posted June 23, 2015
“Moody Blues: Liz Robb,” by Deanna Amorello, The Gilded Lobster, posted June 18, 2015
“Delve Interview: Liz Robb,” by Kind Aesthetic, Kind Aesthetic, posted March 12, 2015
Disrupting the Grid, by Liz Robb, MFA Thesis, published May 2014
2015 Icelandic Textile Center Residency Program, Blönduós, Iceland
ArtSlant Prize Juried Winner, Sculpture
Knotwe Award, Interview & digital embroidery award
2014 Handweavers Guild of America Award, Indigo Jacquard Weaving
Spotlight on Student Fiber Juried Exhibition Award, Athens, Georgia
Fibers Outstanding Academic Achievement Award, Savannah College of Art & Design
2013 Lacoste Residency Program, Lacoste, France
2013-2014, Graduate Mentor Program, Savannah, Georgia
• Help developed necessary working relationships while teaching students to effectively use college resources.
• Provided direction & advice on goal setting.
• Taught specific success strategies such as time management, organization, & self-advocating.
2013, Teaching Internship, Lacoste, France
• Taught Fiber Stitch Diary, lead class critiques & discussions.
• Created lesson plans for all studio classes & responsible for all demonstrations in both hand & machine
• Collaborated with professor in determining grading evaluations, individual proposals, & selecting works for
2010-2012, Lands’ End Canvas, Madison, Wisconsin
Designer, Women’s Sweaters & Knits
• Conceptualized, hand sketched, & presented seasonal collections.
• Streamlined processes & procedures with partners to improve workflow & cost & quality of garments.
• Traveled to Asia to source yarns, fabrics, & trims, supervising factory production to ensure garment quality, fit, &
2008-2010, American Eagle, New York, New York
Assistant Designer, Men’s Woven Shirts
• Designed & sketched both fashion & technical sketches detailing styles.
• Produced & managed all technical sketches, linesheets, & bill of materials in PLM